Our Refund Policy
Apply for your Withdrawal and Refund
To apply for your refund, you are required to submit an International Student Withdrawal Form along with the refund request. The withdrawal Request Form must be submitted by the deadline as mentioned in the criteria in order to be eligible for a fee refund. Your Withdrawal Forms can be submitted in person or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your Visa has been denied by the Canadian Embassy, tuition fees which you have paid to IIBS College may be refundable. To be eligible for a refund submit the Withdrawal Form within the first 10 school days your program start date at IIBS College.
Upon receipt of Withdrawal Form a $500 Canadian Dollars Administrative fee may be deducted from the total amount paid to the College. The Withdrawal Processing time is approximately 4 - 6 weeks, upon receipt of complete refund documents.
Application for refund may be submitted via: email@example.com
Withdraw reasons other than that of a Visa Denial:
- Application Withdrawal
(Prior to Reaching Canada)
If you choose not to pursue studies in Canada (your visa has not been denied and you are still in your home country), you may be eligible for a partial refund. To be eligible for a partial refund, a Withdrawal form must be submitted within the first 10 days of your program start date to IIBS College. A partial hold back Fee of $2000 Canadian Dollars will be deducted from the total amount paid. Fees in excess of the holdback fee will be refunded. Withdrawal processing time is approximately 4 - 6 weeks, upon receipt of complete refund package only. Please also note that Immigration will be notified of your withdrawal from IIBS College.
Application for refund may be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Withdrawal
(After Reaching Canada)
If you choose not to pursue studies at IIBS College once your Study Permit (Student Visa) has been approved, you may be eligible for a partial refund. To be eligible for a partial refund, a Withdrawal form must be submitted within the first 10 days of your program start at IIBS College, to International Student Services, IIBS College. A partial holdback fee of $2500 Canadian Dollars will be deducted from the total amount. Fees in excess of the holdback fee will be refunded to the student. Processing time is approximately 4 - 6 weeks, upon receipt of complete refund application documents. Please also note that Immigration will be notified of your withdrawal from IIBS College.
- NO REFUND of the fee paid, if withdrawal request is asked for after 10 days of the program start date at IIBS College.
- Students that are withdrawing from the course for any of the above mentioned reasons, the fee refund will be issued back as per the format it was provided to the college, the original method of payment received – meaning fees paid.
- Students are required to submit the appropriate forms in regards to the method of fee refund
- It is the responsibility of the student to produce and submit all appropriate documentation to the Admission officer, International department. Incomplete or missing documents will cause delay and the ability to process your refund.
- All request for Withdraw should be submitted, along with all the appropriate documents along with appropriate documents.
- All application requests for tuition fee refunds are evaluated and dealt with by per request basis.
Please provide one of the following documents with your Withdrawal Request Form for processing your Withdrawal:
- Visa Rejection copy
- If returning home, your plane ticket is required (when in Canada).
- Other circumstance, please speak to Manager of Admissions, Student Recruitment and International Office to provide more details.