You may have a career goal in your mind and yet you have questions relating your career choice.It can be hard to figure out how to make it happen. It's the common challenge that majority of students face.
Our councilors listen to all your questions and give options which are unbiased, non-judgmental, confidential and respectful. They help in overcoming all challenges and barriers by helping in choosing the best option for you.
Our career counselling services provide assistance in
- Choosing career options
- Finding career alternatives
- Achieving career goals
- Finding the right career path
- Choosing the correct program
- Inputs regarding current job market trends and future trends
- Guidance in tests & assessments
- Guidance in resume preparation
We recommend calling in advance and taking an appointment with one of our counsellors.
Walk ins are also welcome and are intended for brief questions and/or follow-ups to previous meetings. Your counsellor may also recommend follow-up sessions(s) for further consultation, career testing, etc.