CQA:CERTIFIED QUALITY AUDITORS
Quality Auditor Certification – CQA
The Certified Quality Auditor is a professional who understands the standards and principles of auditing and the auditing techniques of examining, questioning, evaluating and reporting to determine a quality system’s adequacy and deficiencies. The Certified Quality Auditor analyzes all elements of a quality system and judges its degree of adherence to the criteria of industrial management and quality evaluation and control systems.
This course is intended for experienced auditors. It will make you thoroughly familiar with the complete body of knowledge so you’re prepared for all material on the CQA exam
- Understand the CQA Body of Knowledge.
- Prepare to sit for and pass the CQA exam.
- Understand audit fundamentals, audit processes, auditor competencies, audit program and business application, and quality tools and techniques.
- Analyze elements of a quality system.
- Determine a quality system’s adherence to requirements of industrial management and quality evaluation and control systems.
Who should Attend:
Experienced auditors and anyone who is planning to sit for ASQ’s Certified Quality Auditor exam will benefit from this program. Financial auditors, auditors of safety programs, and others would also benefit from this program.
This class is designed for experienced auditors and others seeking preparation for taking the CQA exam. It is not intended as a beginner’s basic auditing class.
1. Auditing Fundamentals
- Types of quality audits
- Purpose and scope of audits
- Criteria to audit against
- Roles and responsibilities of audit participants
- Professional conduct and consequences for auditors
2. Audit Process
- Audit preparation and planning
- Audit performance
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow-up and closure
3. Auditor Competencies
- Auditor Characteristics
- On-site audit resource management
- Conflict resolution
- Communication and presentation techniques
- Interviewing techniques
- Team Dynamics
4. Audit Program Management and Business Applications
- Audit Program Management
- Business and financial impact
5. Quality Tools and Techniques
- Basic quality and problem-solving tools
- Process improvement techniques
- Basic statistics
- Process variation
- Sampling methods
- Change control and configuration management
- Verification and validation
- Risk management tools