- To ensure you receive your admission in a timely manner, please read carefully and make sure you have the required documents listed below and follow the requirement at each Step.
- IIBS College Application form will be emailed upon request through email to firstname.lastname@example.org apply for the program.
- Following documents are required while requesting for Conditional acceptance letter from IIBS college to apply for students Visa:
- Notarized copies of college or university transcripts.
- Passport pages containing your photo and personal identification.
(The above documents along with the Application form should be emailed to email@example.com)
English Language Proficiency Requirement:
Applicants from countries where English is not the only language of common usage will be necessary to submit proof of English skill as considered by one of the following recognized tests: TOEFL, IELTS or CAEL
Information about the language skill test can be found by visiting the testing agency website:
Only tests taken in the last two years are considered valid.
Language Proficiency Test Exemptions:
Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to demonstrate proficiency in both spoken and written English by providing proof of completion of one of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma & English Credit (Grade 12 U,M or C) issued from a secondary school in Ontario
- IELTS: overall score of 6.0 must be achieved
- TOEFL: A score of 500 paper or 70-IBT
- CAEL: Minimum overall score of 56
All other students must submit their valid TOEFL, IELTS, or CAEL scores to our International Admissions.
Only tests taken in the last 2 years are considered valid.
Students who completed at least two years of secondary education in one of the countries listed below are deemed exempt from TOEFL, IELTS, or CAEL:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada: All provinces except Quebec
- Cayman Islands
- Kitts and Nevis
- Vincent & The Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales